this is an amazing game
A downloadable game for Windows
HO-HO-HOME INVASION IS A FREE FESTIVE STEALTH MICRO-GAME
... that we definitely didn't consider calling "Santa Game Solid". Help Santa enter houses, deliver presents, and leave - all without being seen or detected by the automated robots his elves have made to help him train.
“Ho-Ho-Home Invasion is the Christmas stealth game you never knew you needed” - Play Diaries
“If you’re looking for a fun experience to share with your family, this one might be worth a peek.” - COGconnected
“I "lo-lo-love" Ho-Ho-Home Invasion!” - Limmy
ELF-MADE STEALTH TRAINING WAREHOUSE
This year, due to social distancing requirements, Santa can't undertake his normal training. Thankfully, his elves have crafted a fully automated Santa training area in a disused warehouse - with lots of "houses" for Santa to sneak his way through.
Help Santa complete his training ahead of the Christmas period, by sneaking through all five house layouts to deliver presents in record time.
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT
- Peek around corners
- Tiptoe to be quiet
- Avoid training robots
- Place presents
- Safely escape the house
And most importantly...
- Be extra stealthy
- Watchers - tiptoe past them when their head is buried in a book
- Sleepers - quietly place presents in the stockings at the foot of their bed
- And Patrollers - wait until their back is turned before making a run for it!
- The game supports both keyboard (QWERTY) and controller input and will automatically detect the last input type.
- You can view and rebind the game controls from the main menu.
- You can view the controls from the game's pause menu.
More info on the controls that no-one asked for:
- The 'action' glyphs you see in dialogue prompts (e.g. keyboard keys or controller buttons) will depend on the last input detected by the game (i.e. if you press a key on your keyboard, you'll see the keyboard glyphs.)
- The controls in Unity are handled using Rewired and ReIconed.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Quick Localization Update - French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Portuguese (BR...29 days ago
- "First" Update33 days ago
- Crowdsourced Localization Request34 days ago
- Asked Twitter which camera looked better, ended up with both 🤷37 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Really nice and hilarious game!Definitely making more vids on it! Keep up the good work,guys!:)
That's so cool!
Game - not bad, but it would be better on mobile
Epic santa game, really makes me wanna commit home invasion but like the good kind :)
Haha yeah, I love that someone else had the same idea in like 2006!
Heyo! I do a series on my YouTube where I cover multiple free itch.io games in one video, and today's video Ho-Ho-Home Invasion was the first on the list! Awesome game, well done!
how do u make games
Yep - we use Unity :) Here's some more insight into a part of the development process here: https://whitepotstudios.itch.io/hohohomeinvasion/devlog/204784/asked-twitter-which-camera-looked-better-ended-up-with-both-
Adam (co-founder) also answered some questions about the development in this Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/DevelEire/comments/keyrx6/was_recommended_i_post_this_h...
Present Gear Solid would be a good title. Great Game!
Hello! I didnt play this personally but the one who did had to go make some deliveries so he wanted me to leave what he thought! He enjoyed it and thanks you for making it it was challenging and great training and he applauds you for making it so good! Heres the video if you want to see!
it was an such amazing and fun, cool thank you so much for making this i really enjoyed it god bless you have a nice year
This game turned into a rage game for me lol
ho- ho- ho- 🎁
For anyone wondering about Linux support, I've found the Windows build runs great on Lutris with all default settings.
This was super fun! Great concept and execution, love Santa with his thick-rimmed glasses!!
There is no download yet, when will there be one?
Hey there! Available now :)
The Download is avaible
it says published yet i cant download it, seems like it would be a fun game, is it just the page for when it comes out?